Information and Communications Technology is providing golden opportunities for companies to rethink their operations and utilise the latest innovations to increase productivity and boost growth. Those who do not address this issue run the very real risk of becoming sidelined by nimbler competitors or new entrants.
Most companies are totally reliant on the technology that underpins a modern organisation. But systems are only as good as the people using them. It is easy to focus on the technical aspects of IT and forget that it is a sophisticated toolset to help people do their jobs better, with systems and employees needing to work together.
We cover the strategic aspects of technology implementation (i.e. tying technology strategy to business strategy), as well as the nuts-and-bolts of implementing IT systems.
- Developing IT strategy, and the accompanying implementation plan
- IT audits
- Business process and work flow reviews - how IT can improve productivity
- Cost-benefit analysis on IT investment
- Benchmarking against best-in-class
- Interim management, e.g. as IT director
- Project management