According to recent studies, companies that employ consultants out-perform by more than 20 per cent those businesses that never use outside help. Whether this is due to the consultants’ help and advice or the open-mindedness and progressive action of the business directors is not clear!
EMC pioneered the concept of the ‘mobile boardroom’ with experts covering all the commercial areas – strategy, finance, accounting systems, strategic IT management, sales, marketing, property and facilities management, production, and business growth – as well as general management, non-executive directorship and chairman roles.
Our interim managers operate on a part-time or project basis and represent a totally flexible and cost-effective solution to almost any temporary senior management employment problem. They give smaller companies access to a wide range of management skills and expertise without the need for full-time employment. They also provide owner/managers with a reliable, independent sounding board.
These are some of the reasons clients use our interim management service:
- Manage a major change such as a merger, restructuring or company disposal
- Fill a short-term skills gap
- Help effect a change in business culture
- Draw up and execute a business development plan
- Lead specific projects
- Implement cost and staff reductions
- Acquire or redevelop an existing property
- Crisis resolution and business turnaround
Our interim managers offer clients major benefits. These include:
- Accessibility and speed. We can have someone in place within a few days, or even hours in special circumstances. And their experience and expertise means they're able to hit the ground running.
- Specialist skills. All our people have operated for years at a senior level in both large and medium-sized companies, and many possess a range of skills and breadth of experience that would normally be beyond many smaller businesses.
- Objectivity. Our people bring fresh and impartial thinking to your business. They're free to concentrate on what's best for the business rather than their careers!
- Legacy value. Although we may only be with you for a few months, we can usually leave a legacy of transferable skills and contacts which will be of long-term value to you and your team.
- Flexibility. The length and nature of the contract can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Simplicity. Our entry and exit procedures are uncomplicated, and not subject to the usual employment law constraints.
- Value. By using our skills and expertise to help deliver a desired result, we provide clients with a clearly measurable return on investment.
Do you have any comments or requests?
Send us your enquiry and a member of our team will get in touch with you.
Get in touch