We will provide an estimate of potential sales value, can endorse and assist with the sales memorandum, target and approve buyers and assist in negotiations through to successful completion. We can even provide interim support to cover gaps in your team or to handle the transition of the business to new owners if necessary.
Over the past 25 years, we have been responsible for identifying, assessing, negotiating and executing over 200 mergers, acquisitions, divestitures (sell-offs, spin-offs etc), joint ventures, valuations and corporate restructurings across a wide range of industries.
We've found that the most successful way of identifying potential acquisitions is by establishing a clear strategy, identifying a narrow range of parameters, selecting a range of targets that fit the bill, then going out and knocking on their door.
We provide this service for individuals or for corporate clients seeking buy-in or growth opportunities.
Typical transactions fall within the £2m - £100m range, and we provide full terms of reference indicating actions, costs and timetables before we start
Our key services include:
- Company valuation
- Exit planning
- Preparing businesses for sale
- End-to-end management of the sale / acquisition process
- Raising venture capital and equity investment
- Raising finance for property acquisition or redevelopments
- Identifying and valuing target businesses
- Debt funding and specialist asset-based finance
- Financial packaging and restructuring
- Pre-acquisition due diligence
- EMC Exit Scorecard™
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins