As the leading independent corporate finance boutique in the South East, EMC has assisted scores of business owners along the full route to a successful sale.
Selling your company is one of the most important deals you will ever complete. You need to plan carefully, understand what your motivation is and ensure that you achieve at least the minimum price you had set.
Start grooming the company for sale by planning early so that when the time does come you are ready for it. Remember, you may only ever do this once so getting it right is vital.
- End-to-end support of the sale process
- Preparation of your Information Memorandum
- Identification of interested parties and negotiations
- Maximisation of sale value proceeds
- Commercial due diligence support
- Pre-sale grooming — The EBITDA gap