Do you have what it takes to join EMC?
We are always on the look-out for experienced, self-motivated professionals to join our team of consultants.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to most of the following ten questions, you could be the sort of person we’re after.
- Have you had several years experience at boardroom or senior management level in a company or professional practice?
- Are you looking for a fresh challenge and seeking an alternative to corporate life?
- Do you relish the thought of no two working days being the same?
- Can you easily identify your personal skill-sets and relate them to a variety of commercial situations?
- Are you sure that you have experience and advice to offer, and are you willing to go out and sell it?
- Are you excited by the prospect of ‘being your own boss’ while also fitting into a high calibre team?
- Do you already have strong business contacts and connections?
- Do you get on with people?
- Are you able to stimulate and organise your own work activity as well as offer support to colleagues?
- Are winning and success important to you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to become part of the South East’s leading corporate trouble-shooting, interim management and corporate finance consultancy, give us a call on 01273 945984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org